Sunday 10 June 2012

New Sem Start...

Aww.... When I reach Kampar the time...
I start crying inside the car... and say I want go back la...
Kampar will become a Death town...
Without you all bring the joy for me... Kampar just like nothing...
Hahaha....

Currently having MUET tuition at beside Vegas there...
I think tuition quiet useful for me...
Auntie Jo help the student a lot...
For Example like writing session... Last time I thought the essay must be flowering flowering need to put idiom again... But... I am totally wrong...
Now I just realize that witting also have their technique... >.<
I wish to get band 3 enough already... Hehe...
God please blessing me~

Taking 2 subject on this semester...
OB and EC...
I just regret that why I don't take OB first in last semester...
This semester will become hard a...


Bless me... =) 


~AnG3L~

No comments:

Post a Comment