Thursday 5 July 2012

My MUET speaking test is begin...
Before the examination, I just feel nervous and worried about my test....
But when the test, Just feel like want to laugh all the time... hahaha....
The question I take look quite challenging still manage to talk about it...
so really thanks god... hehe...

After my speaking test, ay and me went to flea market for look around...
I got a new pair of contact lens.. just RM15...
you should think about... will the lenses is fact lenses?
I haven try yet... I think should be no problem... >.<

After that, we got attend CM AGM...
really funny lo... I'm AC student how come go attend other course AGM??
Muahaha... really nothing to do... So enjoy the air-condition at school 1st...
a student posting the Meya batch that group photo, I just feel like wanna crying inside the room...
But I have control and behave myself not letting my tear drop at there... =]

Seriously I miss you all so much... you guys bring a lot of joy to me...
I still remember I got disturb you all do model at the late night before...
Thanks everyone that treat me nice... appreciate on it... =)


 
this is me.. =)

when they having AGM... muahaha.... whose hand behind me? =P

AuYong and Angel
Angel and Kok Yung

 picture 2
picture 3 : I just realise that top of my head got a pikachu... XD

A very nice days~  Raining days ~

~AnG3L~

No comments:

Post a Comment