Tuesday 29 January 2013

Salary ~

I got my 1st salary in my company last week...
The feeling is like... Oh.. Finally I got my salary already...
Thinking how to use it? Haha...

I decide to buy Note2... 
I still wondering which phone I want to buy that time?
IP5 or note2.. =.=
Discussing with sister~ 
Actually, I want to buy phone since note2 launch ( September I think )... and a lot of people ask me to wait wait wait...  So I wait..
wait until ip5 launch and I wait wait wait until the phone selling in Msia....
I told dad I want buy PHONE when I back Labuan... He told me budget2013 mention the rebate RM200 for employer salary below RM3k den ask me to wait...
So I go register once the gov release the news of can register ald..
This take 3 days to successful registered... The internet traffic is jam jam jam....=.=
After I done my register.... I shout again... Dad, I want buy phone ald.... Muahahaha......=D
Dad told me to go ask the price for note2 or ip5 1st before want buy...
Went to Digi center (Labuan). And they said "We not dealer so CANNOT use the rebate at our shop... " (DAFUQ!!!! Labuan just got you this "digi center" you want to go where go use the rebate?? =.=)
So what to do? Either go KL or KK...
Okey... But Finally I bought my Phone ald... with "LONG STORY".... (n_n)

Thank a lot... =)


~AnG3L~

No comments:

Post a Comment