Sunday 20 May 2012

Happy Mothers Day.. =)

I have been long time didn't back to my Home Sweet Home (Labuan)~
Because internship and chinese new year also staying at KL... >.<
I have waiting the day going back after my final examination...

Again... When I first step step into my house... I just feel like... oww... my house still the same... Nothing change... But my room really change alot...

Happy Mothers Day to every mommy and my lovely mommy... ^^
I love you always... Although sometime I very naughty... but... please forgive your naughty small daughter... hehe... And Love me more yea.. hahaha.....

Wishing card and earring for mommy...
Eldest sister and sister-in-law come back to visit...
In a good time.. hehe...

This homemade Card is sister make it... It quite special...


Front view~

Love your parent Everyday...
Knowing is not enough , we must apply it...
Willing is not enough, we must do it....
Action is the best way to express it... =D

~AnG3L~

No comments:

Post a Comment