Saturday 22 September 2012

Mystery trip~ 26 August 2012

After dinner at Kampar, we heading to Euro house... 
I'm desperate to go to that place since week5... 
But nobody bring me go a... OMG... 

When we reach the place... It is under my expectation... LOL
Euro house just a drinking and chit chat place with friend.. >.<

We playing dice... (my 2nd time play dice... LOL)
A bit forget the procedure.. but play play har.. memory back...  
Is a game that guessing people dice and your dice... 
Fun Fun.. =)

Stephy and Angel.. =)

Is really enjoyable night.. 
And I'm not drunk seriously... 
I still can know who is who d... =)
And I very confirm something lo...

Another day, wake up in the morning, 
went to eat breakfast with zy.. 
long gai around... 
Is really long time din sit motor already seriously... =D
I got chance to sit motor is when I go back hometown just can sit motor long gai.. =)

About 1pm like that we went to Gopeng sungai.. 
A lot of people coming to this place for rafting... 
but we coming here for picnic?? haha... 
The water is super cold.. =)
Is a lot of stone.. =)
She eating KFC.. =)
A lot of butterfly stop by here... 
When we discovering the route.. KL discovering "GOLD".. Haha... 
Yeah~ =)
Actually My leg is painful.. some stone dam sharp..
Discovering the route... Adventure?! haha... 
Chok yong a.. LOL...
After we finish playing, we went back lk eat lok lok..
and back home...
Zy's nephew and niece are cute..
I am so shy and standing outside waiting zy back..
den his nephew.. holding my hand and say...
"jie jie lai.. lai..." den he bring me to living room and sitting.. muaahaha...
talking with him.. really funny.. When I ask him what is your name he also shy shy...
muahaha...
Nice day hanging out with you guys.. hehe..

~AnG3L~

No comments:

Post a Comment