Friday 7 September 2012

Nightmare...

First time I have this kind of nightmare...
The dream at first is super nice... I am hanging out with my family..
and have a wonderful routine life... Suddenly i saw my brother is dying very sudden..
And that time I feel my life very doom and sad.. tears drop in my dream...
after that... I saw my daddy sudden like got heart attack and someone come and asking me to do a decision.. either you want alive your brother or father... That time I was think why you want to ask this fucking question... I struggle for a while... den he say.. you are too late...
I will take your father and alive your brother...
In the dream.. I just feel like very blur when I want to talk but I have no voice... I want to shout but I have no chance... this nightmare make me feel my day become doom... :'(

The second night... I'm not dare to sleep because I scare to have nightmare again... =(
have sms to few fren including god sister... say that I insomnia... around 2am... I really dont know want to find who to chat...
Luckily I have you sister... <3
Trying hard to sleep... Doubt I feel stress coming to find me...

No comments:

Post a Comment