Saturday 6 October 2012

A letter to my dearest housemate, Cupipi~ <3

Thanks for accompany me for these few year... 
Staying together in 1 house for so long is not an easy thing. 
Both of us must be patient and tolerance... =)

Thanks you for your  =D
When I open the music or keep repeating same song you also won't say anything.. 
"I think if me I will slap the people and ask him to change another song.." XD
muahaaha... But you search the music and open... the song "爱你" is influence you.. =D

Sharing the problem each other... solve the problem together... 
those funny tiny thing are all inside my brain.. hahaha.... 
Cockroach, Cooking skill, speak the Cantonese.. eating ice cream together at danish market.. XD 

When you shouting mean cockroach "visit" you.. =D 
afterward we will starting work out the cockroach... the thing we need is 1 broom, shampoo, spray...  
(Seriously.. I dam scare it... when you say kazat.. I will feel 鸡皮疙瘩... >.< ) 

When exam is coming, you will close the door and start memorize... 
Those feeling will make me stress together and take out the book study... 
haha.. my motivator... 

When you frustrated.. will come my room and start... bla bla bla... say all the thing... 
hahaha.... That time I was like blur blur... just know how to en en en.. 
My satellite having some problem... cant get who is who.. =D 
But after I filter it.. I very fast respond and give opinion already... 

When you will ask my help on cooking... I feel like I suddenly become pro in cooking... muahaha.... 
actually no.. >.< just pro in cook barley, green bean and red bean... haha... 
 
Thanks for be my morning call... =D 
Whenever you using toilet... which mean 
"Is time to wake up.. haha.. got to school le... if not cant catch bus.. "haha...  

When someone is bully you.. Please speak out to your family or me... 
Even though I not beside you.. at least I still can be your audience to listen.. 
give opinion to fight against it... =)  

Good luck in your internship.. and last semester.. =) 
take good care dear... 
Happy to have a naughty and always like to "zat" me d housemate.. 
Love you and take care... <3

~AnG3L~

No comments:

Post a Comment