Saturday 27 October 2012

The way back KL.. =)

Is really thank you my brother come from KL to help me move my thing back to KL... =D 
Thanks you so much... 
Really thanks to a lot of people... If dun have you guys... My thing cannot go smooth smooth move back KL.. My stuff need 2 car to help to move down KL... actually is really 夸张.. but true... ==
Really thanks you for helping me to settle my stuff... No need fan so many thing... =)
and really bu hao yi si for disturbing you guys.. =D

Before leave Kampar, I should thanks yong liang for help me check out my room. Because I leave Kampar on sunday. Sunday danish office didn't open.
Early morning, Brother came down from KL for coming for help. Before we leave KL, we went to Ipoh with Ay. 

Having breakfast with bro and ay. Is quite happy and sad scene before leave the place. =P
But really thanks a lot for helping me on my work.
After breakfast den is really to leave the place and people. Bought chatime and chit chat at Lawan Kuda den back to KL lo... Haha...

Last chatime in Ipoh? @@
Happy face.. =)

He is so shy.. Haha..
Brother face still drunk drunk dei... muahaha....


Chok face.. =D

Is quite miracle.. That I have a twin brother... =D

When Back KL. I'm coming for enjoy the holiday... =D
Miss you guys always...
~AnG3L~

No comments:

Post a Comment