Thursday 14 March 2013

Dinner with ❤❤

The night is really nice weather... (Raining)
If you are staying at home should be good good time....
Have a sushi dinner with him...
We went to the ONLY one Japanese Food Restaurant in Labuan...

Our second time for step in this restaurant... hahaha....
Okey... We trying new dishes at the restaurant...
Is quite disappointed about the fried mushroom... and the udon also nothing inside.... >.<

If you give me to rate that restaurant... I will say dissapoint3d...
Sushi King nicer... muahaha....
What to do... the only 1 sushi in this island... huhu....

Grand dossett buffet dinner for next date... =)

photo of that day... 


Bf and me... He is shy to look at camera...

SS inside the car.. He forcing by me.. hahaha....

Ok... This 1 not bad... Forget the name.. I think is Chicken chopTeppenyaki  BUT rice too many disehes too less... LOL...

Okey our day is running fast... Another day I will fly to KL lur...
Miss KL life... A lot of nice food a~~~  huhu....


Thanks you ❤❤


~AnG3L~



No comments:

Post a Comment