Wednesday 20 March 2013

KL Trips ❤ - Collection Day

Trip 15 March - Day 2 - Kampar

collect my graduation gown and other thing...

In the morning, YQ and Me were preparing for going to school eat our brunch (Breakfast + Lunch) and Collect my graduation gown and fill up all those form...

After done everything, go round round UTAR....
5 months din not come back to this place...  is really change a lot... building... people.... open new shop...
Cinema...
After collect my gown... den check in into danish house 1 day accommodation... Danish house got provide 1 day accommodation to parents because of the hotel at Kampar FULLY book...
inside the room... got air condition, blanket, pillow, towel....

Not bad also la.. haha....
Lying down the bed and waiting brother come~
brother reach kampar, Asking him to walk walk with me at the garden.. hahaha
the garden is the place I always jog.

we 2 walking and heading to new town to our dinner... =)
he choose vegas... this place famous on BIG burger.. haha...
After dinner, back to hostel and play lappy as much as We can... Muahahaa....




Dinner with my 2 brother...

Drinks ~



Day pass very fast.. and tomorrow is the big day for me...
and that time I will shouting I officially Graduate... ^^

Next post~ Convocation day.. Stay tune...

~AnG3L~

No comments:

Post a Comment