Tuesday 19 March 2013

KL Trips ❤ - Back To place that have a lot of memories~

Trips 14 March - Day 1

Went to KL alone in the early morning..
Is quite sleepy due to yesterday cook porridge with ❤ until late night.. ^^

In the morning... Mommy bring me go eat breakfast and send my Lappy to service (To my colleague)...
Due to my lappy keep HANG... (My Lappy SICK again... ).

When I Reach Airport, I saw someone in the airport look familiar... Oh gosh... (Edwin) He going KL also attending the Convocation... Fate.. hahaha....
Both of us going back KL so early is because we need to take our graduation gown...
But take at different location. He in PJ campus and Me is Kampar Campus.. =)

Reach at LCCT... Am rushing back Kampar by train... =D
Travel whole day... Quite tiring... By plane la, Bus la, Train la and LAST Car.... huhu....

I have a nice dinner with my lecturer... Thanks you him for a lot...
This lecturer is always bring me go out eat, play, sport.... =D
Anyway.. I still feel he is a GOOD lecturer I met... ^^

Staying with my ex-housemate's house...
That night we keep on chit chat chit chat.. den we SS la...
She mean a lot for me...Teach me a lot... muahaha....
Went to eat lok lok as supper...(FAT DIE~~)
Pillow talk... until I say.. "Sleeep lo"... Both of us sweet dream lur...

My flight~


Dinner ~ Nando's Jusco Ipoh


YQ and me.. =)


Day2 is otw ~ Stay Tune...

~AnG3L~

No comments:

Post a Comment